Where am I?

Category: , By bloodhound94
All through those miserable months, I've been moaning about how much I miss my old class, it sounded really miserable first, but now it all feels as if this is petty..this whole issue..there are far more important things in this world than having fun, and five days from now, I know I won't have time for anything; revision for one thing, and the other - exams, Revision exams, Model exam, Practical exams for them, etc. And now I'm sitting here, making the best of these few holidays I have left, downloading everything I could thing of, leave alone games - manga, anime, videos, setup files for various reasons, what not? I have'nt blogged for about a month, studying, and in these holidays, I've been doing nothing but watching movies..
quantum of solace Pictures, Images and Photos
The Mummy 3 Pictures, Images and Photos
death race Pictures, Images and Photos
eagle eye Pictures, Images and Photos
saw 5 Pictures, Images and Photos
Quantum of Solace is bullshit alright? It's nothing like a Bond movie, and ever since Craig stepped into the limelight, Bond movies are'nt up to the mark. Mummy 3 is pretty good, except - I can't accept the fact that there are Chinese mummies. Death Race and Eagle Eye are pretty good. Ah..good times. Right now, all I wanna do is look up at the full moon and howl. That''s right, howl.
Wolf Howl Pictures, Images and PhotosWish me luck for the boards, I'll be back..in three months, or less if I can steal away five minutes sometime.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?