The worst thing that can happen to this neighbourhood..

Category: By bloodhound94
..is the theft problem. There are a lot of things I hate..hate..hate about my neighbourhood..I'm not exaggerating. First, right opposite my house, there's this garbage dump where stray cows, dogs, cats, chickens and goats (?) hang out, which the corportaion rarely cleans up. Another problem is..Imagine you're studying for this really tough exam, you have to do well, you're fully pumped up and charged with determination - when the local temple sets up loudspeakers and the idiots sing bajans on the top of their voice..Talk about not caring about privacy! Being religious is one thing, what these people are doing is curtailing - brutally - other people's liberties.

And now arises another snitch - the theft. There's also a small temple few blocks from my house, and what happens there is less prayers, more politics between the priests who fight over the money people drop in.. One unfortunate night it so happened that few crooks broke in and stole a gold lamp from an idol and sped off in their bikes..

Another theft happened in broad daylight. Next to my house, a boy hailing somewhere from Andhra Pradesh was staying on rent, he was doing his CA here.. On one unlucky day, he stopped his bike outside his house, left his keys in the bike, went upstairs to get something but when he came down there was another bastard riding it as fast as he could in the opposite direction..

The last one is..damn..in my house. My school uniform pants were hanging in the clothesline in the house. Some drunk bastard jumped over the wall.. Next day, my pants were gone..replaced by some other pair of trousers (if you can call it that - it looked more like a stitched up pile of rags) - I could'nt say the colour..is it white, brown, yellow, grey or black? And there was yellow stuff sticking to it, which I strongly suspected to be..Well anyway, my exams are on March 18..so..sayanara.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?