I've taken the breath of my life..

Category: By bloodhound94
Finally, the dang exams are over. I'm free. A whole summer full of movies, pop corn, football and fun awaits me.. nothing can go wrong..I can feel it.. One whole year of slogging and poring over books - no more!! No more biology! I don't have to pretend that I care about frog's kidneys and the phylloclade of xerophytes ever again! No more Hindi!! After all those years...FINALLY!! And no more History and Geography!! No more Mughal kings, no more unification movements, no more treaties and years..!! You can imagine how happy I am...
Yeah..and to top it all, I might get a new console this year. Either the awesome Sony Playstation 3, the starting-to-decline Microsoft X-Box360, or the revolutionary Nintendo Wii..it all depends on my marks.
Now, here:

This is a song I heard a few days ago on VH1. The Sound of Freedom by Bob Sinclar. It's not really, really good, but it's sort of fun to watch and the prospect of kids ruling a whole bus..that really gives you the feeling that nothing can stop you, like you're on top of the world. Happiness and freedom, it penetrates all other feelings. Well, I have to go and pack my trunks now ..I'm flying tonight.
Sayanara
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?