Random photos..

Category: , By bloodhound94
I'm in Qatar right now.. You people know what Qatar is, right? In case you're any dumber, it's this country in Middle East aka Gulf.. The only entertainment: malls, movies, internet, badminton!! Random photos::




Ok now, this is the SUV my dad drives ~ Toyota Fortuner. This baby's coming to India too!! :D



My Kingdom!!!!!! With a Toshiba lappy :P


Ma cap..I wear this thing everywhere!! Love it!!

I got a new pair of Berkinstocks!! German tradition seit 1774. And I got it in this crazy sale - any pair of shoes / slippers / sandals for 100 QR (Qatari Riyal), which means 100 x 13.5 = 1350 rupees.. You'd think who'd spend a thousand bucks on brick-hard stony sandals? Well, the original price was 550 QR = which meant...something..you do the math.. And temptation got the better of me. :D
Well, that's it for now..
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?