Where's the love?

Category: By bloodhound94
Ok, 5 months ago, anime fans and tech geeks were dropping in so damn frequently to my blog, and I haven't blogged for a while because of the damn cursed exams. :( And I sort of miss the old popularity - the anime people, the techies, random people from school and the occassional Brazilian guy who talks some unrelated shit in some totally alien language.. But I have to say, every day is a new day and I'm getting new readers!! If you already know me, excuse me and skip this post.. Noobs, read on..
Ok, for all you new people, I'm going through some random things about myself. And yeah if I'm jobless today. (Who wouldn't be in the holidays?)
1. I'm a teenage guy (teenage rocks!!) and I'm living in Chennai, just finished my 10th boards.
2. I love anime, books, manga and movies.
3. I hate backstabbers, hypocrites..
4. I'm an ameteur rapper.. My idols are Mike Shinoda, Eminem and Chamillionaire.
5. My type of music: rap, hip-hop, rapcore, rock (anything from alternative to hard), punk rock and maybe metal..
6. Donuts rock!!
7. I'm a Manchester United fan..
8. I want to see a new colour.. like ultra violet. Or infra red.
9. I fancy being werewolf.
10. I find better company in books than people.
11. I swear a lot. Trying to get rid of that habit though..
12. I love junk food..
13. I hate backstabbers and hypocrites. -_- and pessimists.. So all you people, stay away..
14. I'm sort of creative, I guess.. I write raps, songs, parodies.. I consider imagination the greatest gift bestowed unto us. ^_^
15. I think not trusting your friends the height of dishonour.
16. I'm a die hard fan of WOLVERINE from childhood.. I love comics.
17. I hate people who call me a kid for reading comics. If you're one of those people, get lost.
18. I'm usually depressed / frustrated..So, I'm probably emo..
19. I have an IQ of 121 (Just found out ~ took an IQ test :D) - smarter than your average emo.
20. My wardrobe has lots of black in it.. I hate pink.. >_<>_<
25. I love doing this. \m/
Yeah!!! Thanks for your patience. :D
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Samadrita August 21, 2009 at 12:54 AM
    'I find better company in books than people.'

    That makes two of us. :)

Something to say?