Woohoo!! \m/

Category: , By bloodhound94
I did it!! My first.. freestyle..rap.. I mean, without writing it down and stuff..Just..on the spot!! I mean, its not that great really, but I'm Indian, I don't have rap culture, and my only exposure is listening to famous rappers.. I guess practice does make perfect. :D
Ok, no more beating around the bush, no interruptions, no comments..
It's real short, mind, and has a lot of self-flaterry, excuse me.. I'm an ameteur, aren't I? Anyways, here goes::

You'll never imagine what a fifteen year old kid can do
You wont even realize it before it happens to you
They say I'm just a school kid and I'm so small
And I'm stil struggling with Trigonometry, I'm only 5 feet tall
But I'm not your average school going wannabe
Lots of people hate me and a few people love me
But the data says the majority's the people who condemn me
Still I dont give a damn to what you have to say
Im better than your stinkin ass anyday
I know I'm no black, I cant stand beef
Im loads better , oh f*in good grief
U ll nevr imaging your average boy'll be so hot
I'm cool, Im hot, Im everything your not
Watch out homie, so hit the spot
Ppl say Im nothin, I don have skill
But remember the name man, words can kill
And I won give a damn and I ll keep rappin until
Im jus an Indian kid, who listens to famous rappers
I jus got my will and ma dream, but thats anudder chapter
I cant handle beef, but I can handle the competetion
Im gonna make the whole turf wishin they went fishin
When Im around
U cant bring me back down, I can do any task
I can belt out a rap in 2 mins, I can kick your ass
I walk a deserted path, no idea where it goes
Im walking the way the wind blows
I keep my friend close, not closer than my foes
I set shivers up their spines, make em stand on their toes
U ll never catch stealin some one else s punchline
I live life the way I want, my own lines
I design my own style, the way I rap
I don rap by some stupid crap
I ll don need ne1's help, I ll do it my way..


No comments, please.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?