Ressurection

Category: , By bloodhound94
School aint so bad these days, kinda fun actually. There are a lot of dudes from CBSE in my school now. My grades.. have been on the negatives, but hey it's the 11th grade! These days I have absolutely no idea what the Physics teacher is talking about. For example. Let's call her Beakface, shall we?

Beakface: Alright you miserable lot, now who can tell me the equations of rotational motion?
Me: What's she talking about?
Mr.NS: Search me..
Beakface: Right. You get up (at usual target..Mr.Benjamin Button)
Me: Right. So did you play Dota?
Mr.NS: Yeah dude.. but kinda got bored..
Beakface: No you bastard!! It's u+ HALF..blah blah..
Me: Eh? You started playing five days ago..
Mr.NS: Yeah, it's those online bastards..
Beakface: Now say that again!!
Me: Maybe I should start.. :-? What do you use to play online?
Mr.NS: G-Arena
Me: Okey..
Beakface: This is a useless class.. blah blah..
Me: Some one tell her the shut up.. -_-"
Mr.NS: Wish she gets swine flu
Me: Wish she gets hit by a roller coaster
Mr.NS: Have you played Portal?

You get the picture. Same class but different dimensions. The teacher kinda like sucks. Sanskrit is a joke. :) Everyone has to study those old slokas while I invent ultra ancient lost in the ages Sanskrit swear words like 'Aasaholaha' and 'Fuckahaa' Fun, no?
Hope things get better. Hope my grades are back to normal. Hope my Physics teacher is kidnapped by aliens from Planet Dumbass.
Oh yeah and Limp Bizkit like..rules!
This's one of my favourite songs.. "My Way"



Official music video - embed deleted by request.. here.
Well thats it for now.
Sayanara
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Samadrita August 21, 2009 at 12:41 AM
    Lol this totally happens in my college all the time...though only during excruciatingly boring periods.
    Btw be careful while discussing latest computer-games-stuff with your friend-you never know when Beakface might make you the new Benjamin Button. :P

Something to say?