Time Turner

Category: , By bloodhound94
Remember ol Daniel Radcliffe from the Harry Potter movies? Yeah. Today as usual, I was jobless and tried age progression in Photoshop. So I thought of a random celebrity that I hate. Danny Radcliffe. Perfect.
My first attempt and I didn't use any tutorials and I guess I didnt do an incredibly neat job of it. :-P Oh yeah YSR died and I got like five holidays in a row.
Day 1: Onam. Spent the whole day playing Portal and CS online, studied Chemistry for a while. -_-
Day2: Stayed home on purpose. Finished Portal, did math, played more CS.
Day 3: YSR died!
Day 4: Today - that's Saturday. Studied Sanskrit and successfully learnt "Ram" shabdh from Ramaha..Ramo.. to He Ramaihi. :) Wasting time on the computer.
Day 5: ???
Not that incredibly fun but Ok compared to the idiots I have to see everyday at school..
What else >_< *scratches head*
I took a bet and I got a picture of our Vice Principal in her OFFICE!!
Risky business :-D
LOL.. That's it for now.. Bet youre saying to yourself - "Thanks for wasting five minutes of my life."
 

1 comment so far.

  1. tharangni September 5, 2009 at 3:58 PM
    haha.. quite a funny post!
    and u know something even i got 5 days a leave!
    tues n weds.. went out of station..
    thurs-school holiday
    frid- ysr died
    saturday-teachers day.. till 10...
    so quite a week

Something to say?